- Westfield Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 May 2021 09:00 AM
- £25,714 - £36,961 pa
- Fixed term until 31 August 2022
- Required from September 2021
- NQTS are welcome to apply
Westfield Primary Academy is a good school committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for all of our pupils. Lifelong Learning is at the heart of everything we do. We are keen to develop confident and resilient citizens, equipped to face the opportunities that are ahead of them in the 21st Century.
We are looking for a Nursery teacher to join our committed team and support us on our journey to continued success.
You will need to:
- demonstrate a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a wider team
- have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- be a champion for every child, believing in success for all
- be able to embrace change and challenge
- have a clear understanding of the wider curriculum
- show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
- have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return, we can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a voice in our whole school development plans
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors
- excellent CPD opportunities as part of the Unity Schools partnership.
If you would like to apply, please use the following link: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: w/c 17 May 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership – welcoming diversity.