- Steeple Bumpstead Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 27 November 2020 09:00 AM
- £25,714- £36,961 pa
- Required from March 2021.
We are looking to recruit an excellent Year 4 Class Teacher, for maternity cover, who is enthusiastic and hard working. We are a one form entry school and we are part of the Unity Schools Partnership which enables you to have further leadership and career opportunities not usually available in a small school.
We are looking for a person who:
- is organised and able to prioritise workload
- has a proven track record of raising attainment for all pupils
- is an excellent teacher
- has excellent communication skills using all forms of communication
- is confident and able to work on their own initiative
- works well with others and is calm under pressure
- has the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do.
We can offer you:
- supportive colleagues who want to provide the best possible opportunities for their pupils
- well behaved and hardworking pupils who deserve the best
- a constantly improving learning environment
- a responsive and involved leadership team with a dedicated school improvement team
- opportunities for a wide range of CPD within the school and within the trust
- parents who support the work of the school
- an opportunity to be part of our upward journey of improvement
- a well performing school.
Steeple Bumpstead Primary School is a small, friendly school with lovely children. The school is in a beautiful location close to the Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire borders.
For more information or an informal discussion prior to submitting your application please contact Mary Nicholls, Headteacher, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the school office on (01440) 730220.
If you would like to apply, please use the following link: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/123883SJD
Interview date: 3 December 2020
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.