- Stanton Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 02 July 2021 01:00 PM
- MPR (0.6 FTE Year 5 Teacher, 0.4 FTE SENDCo Teacher Development)
- Required from September 2021 or January 2022.
This is an exciting opportunity for an outstanding class teacher who has an interest in supporting children with special educational needs. The job would entail working as a classroom teacher for three days a week, providing non-contact time for our Deputy Head teacher, and working two days a week alongside our experienced SENDCo supporting pupils across the school. In the long term this appointment would be with a view to taking over the SENDCo role.
The school is happy to provide training and to support candidates to undertake the SENDCo qualification.
We can offer you:
- a large, newly refurbished site
- a warm and nurturing environment
- a developing and forward thinking approach
- commitment to continual professional development.
You will be:
- dedicated to ensuring all children meet their potential
- a good team player who can work alongside other members of staff
- be committed to their own professional development
- be approachable to children, parents and carers.
Application forms can be found in the related information section and should be emailed to Mrs Sue Chapman at: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.