- Elmsett CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 19 May 2021 04:00 PM
- Required from September 2021.
We are looking for a skilled teacher with a caring nature to join our hardworking and committed team.
The governors at Elmsett C of E VC Primary are seeking to appoint an inspirational and excellent practitioner to teach a KS2 class. Our pupils need a teacher who will ensure that they make excellent progress by making learning exciting, challenging, memorable and fun.
- be an inspirational classroom practitioner with evidence of excellent classroom practice.
- have high expectations of all pupils, both socially and academically, and a strong commitment to raising standards.
- place a strong emphasis on creativity and ensure pupils enjoy their learning.
- have excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum.
- show commitment to the wider life of the school.
- be able to lead subjects across the school.
The school can offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a friendly, successful and happy school team.
- happy, highly motivated children who enjoy learning and behave well.
- dedicated staff and governors.
- an excellent partnership with families.
- opportunities for Continuing Professional Development.
Elmsett CEVC Primary School is in rural Suffolk not far from Hadleigh and is a 'Good' school (Ofsted, December 2017) and 'Good' SIAMS (February 2018).
Application packs are available from the school by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also download an application pack from the related information section. Please be advised we do not accept CVs.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.