- Harleston CE Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 17 May 2021 09:00 AM
- Required from September 2021.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring teacher to join us in an exciting journey at Harleston CE Primary Academy as we become evidence-based practitioners.
We are a forward-thinking community, with a drive to improve the education of our children. You will have to work hard here, but only on the things that make a difference.
We want to recruit people who are passionate about making a positive impact on our children's lives and want to challenge themselves to keep on improving.
We are looking to employ a Class Teacher who will work well as part of our school team, with supportive colleagues and governors who ensure that all pupils make progress from Nursery through to Year 6.
Harleston CE Primary Academy is looking to become an all through school within the next few years, allowing our children to flourish and grow across the Key Stages.
The school is part of the St Benet's Multi Academy Trust (under the Diocese of Norwich).
We are looking for someone who:
- will enable children to flourish both academically and socially
- is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations and a commitment to continuously raise standards
- has a positive outlook in order to rise to the many challenges teaching presents
- can inspire children to promote our positive ethos
- shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- is an excellent team member with a 'can do' attitude
- builds positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and the wider community.
In return, we offer:
- a strong Christian ethos
- many opportunities to build on your own knowledge
- a caring community of supportive staff, governors and trustees
- a beautiful town setting and inspiring environment
- an experienced phase lead to support you through induction at the school
- a forward thinking school
- a passionate staff team
- large outdoor learning spaces
- a wellbeing team to support you and to organise staff wellbeing sessions.
If you would like to be part of this, we would love to hear from you. Visits are warmly welcomed. If you would like to find out more please contact Ava Barber via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone to arrange a meeting with Hannah Holgate, Headteacher on Tel: 01379 853211.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 17 May 2021.