- Thomas Gainsborough School
- Place of work:
- Great Cornard
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 10 May 2021 09:00 AM
£65,735 - £74,295 pa
Required from 1 September 2021.
Following the well-deserved promotion of the current post holder, we are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with a proven track record in whole school leadership to play a key role in contributing to the continued success of our school. You will lead student and staff support and development across the school. They will be required to ensure that the values and expectations of the school are upheld to enable every student to achieve their potential.
Thomas Gainsborough School is part of the Unity Schools Partnership. We are an excellent school with clear values and expectations for our staff and students. We are committed to providing ‘Excellence: for each, for all’. We are a co-educational school on the Suffolk / Essex border for students aged 11 to 18.
You will be:
- an outstanding teacher who has high expectations of themselves and others
- an innovative leader
- a good communicator
- committed to delivering the best possible outcomes for all students.
- be knowledgeable, enthusiastic, determined, and rigorous about improving further the achievement of all students.
- a team player who can inspire, enthuse, and motivate students and staff.
- someone with an excellent sense of humour
In return, we offer:
- the opportunity to work with the most wonderful students anywhere in the country
- the chance to be part of a hardworking and friendly SLT
- an enthusiastic and willing staff
- high quality professional development
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Mrs K Fuller (Headteachers PA) on: email@example.com or call 01787 375232
If you wish to apply, please use the following link: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/133174SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/133174INT
Interview date: 17 and 18 May 2021.
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.