- Norwich Road Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 14 May 2021 02:00 PM
- MPR / UPR
- This position is available from September 2021.
An excellent opportunity has arisen as we are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher at Norwich Road Academy, Thetford. We welcome applications from either Newly Qualified or more experienced, Qualified teachers.
The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant and ambitious academy, led by experienced and supportive professionals. Substantial recent investment into training, buildings and resources has contributed to our vision of providing high-quality learning experiences.
Our aim at Norwich Road Academy is to prepare each of our pupils with the skills, attitudes and abilities for later life and we hope that their time with us will not only enable them to achieve their academic potential but also provide them with a wealth of happy memories and friendships to take with them on their journey. They are at the heart of everything we do. Our dedicated team of staff support them on their way, 'Building our Love of Learning Together'.
The successful candidate will:
- Care about pupils' wellbeing and success
- Be committed to safeguarding
- Have Key Stage 2 experience
- Seek the highest standards in teaching and learning
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for teaching and the skills to inspire learners of all abilities
- Promote independence and behaviour for learning
- Use positive behaviour management and have the ability to foster a supportive classroom ethos
- Have a desire to continue their own professional development
- Have the wish to play an important part in our team and contribute to our further growth.
We can offer:
- Friendly and professional colleagues
- An approachable and skilled leadership team
- Happy, responsive and polite pupils
- Supportive parents
- Highly trained teaching assistants
- NQT Support and induction programme
- A commitment to your continuing professional development
- Wellbeing and mental health support
- The opportunity to work in a forward thinking and aspirational Trust
- A strong curriculum, including Talk for Writing and Maths Mastery
- Well-resourced curriculum support and opportunities, including outdoor classroom, library, inclusion suite and modern technology.
Please look at our website: https://www.norwichroadacademy.co.uk/ along with our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram pages to find out more about Norwich Road Academy and The Eastern- Multi Academy Trust.
If you would like to discuss the position, please contact Julia Miles - Principal on 01842 753279.
Please ensure your application meets the essential requirements of the job description.
To apply, visit: www.eastern-mat.co.uk/vacancies
Closing date: 2pm, 14 May 2021
If we receive sufficient applicants of a high calibre, we may bring the closing date forward.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.