- St Alban's Catholic High School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 10 May 2021 01:00 PM
- MPR / UPR (Plus potential TLR)
- Required from September 2021
"Learning, Respecting, Caring"
We are seeking a qualified teacher to join our successful Religious Education Department.
The right candidate will have:
- be passionate about Religious Education, and capable of enthusing and inspiring both pupils and staff
- is capable of maintaining and developing exciting, imaginative and effective curriculum for all Key 3, 4 and 5
- excellent organisational and ICT skills
- support and follow the Catholic ethos of the School
- be committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all pupils
- the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team
- excellent interpersonal skills.
This appointment has a wider school responsibility in working with the Chaplain to develop spirituality of our students and the liturgical life of the school and for the right candidate attract potentially a TLR.
St Alban's is a Catholic school and we seek to appoint a practising Catholic to this post, although we would welcome applications from people who would support our ethos.
Further details and an application form can be found on the school's website: www.st-albans.suffolk.sch.uk
Applications should be submitted electronically to the Headteacher's PA, Tracy Crabtree at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, CVs will not be accepted.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, medical check and references.