- Hadleigh High School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 02 November 2020 09:00 AM
MPR / UPR (0.4 - 0.6 FTE)
Required January 2021 or sooner.
We are seeking to appoint a motivational and inspirational Teacher of Science with excellent subject knowledge who is able to contribute to continued improvements in progress and student attainment.
We are happy to accept applications from teachers at any stage in their career and we can offer you the opportunity to progress within a supportive school environment.
The school is committed to recruiting and developing the highest quality teachers in order to build on our many successes. We offer a range of incentives to attract the very best talent and these include:
- high quality induction for experienced teachers
- an outstanding continuous professional development programme
- you will have immediate access to our in-house programme as well as the opportunity to be supported through our Improving Teacher, Outstanding Teacher and Future Leaders programmes
- the school also offers a range of benefits to all employees through our pro-active staff well-being team.
Roll: 725, Group 6.
You are invited to visit the school and meet the team. Please contact Suzy Ambler, PA to the Headteacher on (01473) 823496 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
Further information and details on how to apply can be found at our Trust website: www.sslt.org.uk
Interview date: 10 November 2020.
Hadleigh High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.