- Beaumont Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 12 May 2021 01:00 PM
- One day per week or 2 half days (to be agreed upon appointment)
- Fixed term for one year
- Newly qualified SENCOs welcome
- Required from September 2021.
NOR: 102 (Reception to Year 6) 117 including Nursery.
Are you ready to make a difference and inspire both staff and children at Beaumont Community Primary?
We are seeking to appoint a passionate SENCo to work alongside the Headteacher.
We are looking for someone who has:
- an excellent understanding of the SEND code of practice
- passion about the teaching and learning of all pupils (especially pupils with SEND)
- warmth, enthusiasm & energy to share in the vision of our school
- excellent communication skills to support our staff, pupils and parents
- the ability to raise standards and improve the progress of all pupils with SEND.
In return we can offer:
- a school that offers a friendly and caring ethos
- a hard working supportive team and committed Governors and parents
- a caring school community where children are at the heart of everything
- our pupils are happy, well behaved and enjoy coming to school.
We would welcome a visit to our school (subject to COVID guidelines). Please arrange a visit by emailing: email@example.com or telephone (01473) 825120 to arrange an informal visit or an application pack.
Please see the related information section for application documents. Please send your completed application to Rachel Orriss at Beaumont Primary School, Durrant Road, Hadleigh, Suffolk , IP7 6GD. Telephone: (01473) 825120 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 18 May 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The post is subject to a DBS and qualification check.